What You Can Do To Get More Views of Your Video
- Comment on your videos. An easy way to do that is to subscribe to this blog and to the YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PRConversations) You can also “favorite” or “like” your own videos. A comment from you also helps improve the SEO for your company and personal brand. Ask your employees and colleagues to subscribe and comment! The more comments, the higher your video will be ranked.
- Tell organizations that you belong to that you are appearing in the video. They might highlight it on their website on in their newsletter.
- Email the video link to your family and friends, and ask them to comment or rate them. After all, they are your biggest fans!
- Link to the videos on your company Facebook Page and profile. While you’re on Facebook, please become a friend of Conversations in Public Relations on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Conversations.In.Public.Relations
- Embed the video on your company web site or blog. YouTube makes it easy to do this. Most of our guests have not recorded an online video before. This is your chance to show your clients a personal side of you, and that builds trust.
- Tweet about the video, including the link, and tag your update with @FletcherPrince or @ConversationsPR. You can do that by including @FletcherPrince in your tweets about your video appearance.
- Call us and ask for more ideas (571) 269-7559. We are happy to help.