Robert Deigh is a frequent speaker and writer on business communication topics including social media. He is the author of the PR book, “How Come No One Knows About Us?” He has more than 25 years of experience in public relations and journalism. Before starting his own PR consulting firm, RDC Communication/PR, Robert was communications director for two divisions of America Online and was national communications director for the PBS TV network. An award-winning writer and television producer, Robert spent more than a dozen years in print and broadcast journalism. Before PBS, he was associate editor of U.S. News & World Report magazine.
- Five takeaways from an unthinkable night politi.co/2flMWlk 1 year ago
- New Year's Resolutions for Marketers and Communicators - with @LeahIbraheem: youtu.be/Xrds_blwnaA new Conversations in #PR video! 4 years ago
- We're on #Pinterest! Check us out pinterest.com/fletcherprince… 5 years ago
- Planning 2 @ConversationsPR videos: one on arts marketing & #PR & another on #Facebook advertising...stay tuned! 5 years ago
- New "Conversations in Public Relations" video! #PR job interview advice from @rachelmets youtu.be/HzhSyzWBo8I 5 years ago